TERMS & CONDITIONS
All online orders are subject to stock availability.
All goods supplied are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
(All hires are further subject to the Hire Association Europe standard terms)
1. Goods at all times remain the property of Oxford Event Hire Ltd.
2. Following the request to hire goods, an Order Confirmation will be sent to the hirer by email. It is the responsibility of the hirer to carefully check the Order Confirmation and immediately notify Oxford Event Hire Ltd., in writing, of any error(s). Oxford Event Hire Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any unreported error(s).
3. The hire period is for up to 72 hours (3 days) unless otherwise agreed in advance.
5. All goods supplied are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Payment.
6. Oxford Event Hire Ltd. reserves the right to charge 50% of the full order value if cancelled within 48 hours of delivery.
Delivery & Collection:
7. All goods supplied are subject to our Terms & Conditions of Delivery / Collection.
8. Charges for delivery and collection will be quoted when an order is made.
9. The hirer should ensure that a responsible person is at the delivery address to receive the goods.
10. The hirer must be satisfied before signing to accept the goods that all equipment ordered has been delivered and our attention should be drawn to any miscounts, omissions, wrong deliveries, or damaged equipment within 24 hours of delivery in order that charges may not undeservedly be made. No claims for deficiency or damage can be entertained by Oxford Event Hire Ltd. unless notified accordingly.
11. Deliveries left unattended at the Hirer's premises are at the Hirer's risk.
12. The hire must be repacked in its entirety on the agreed collection day/time. Wasted journeys may be charged for.
13. Goods may be returned dirty/soiled.
14. All broken, damaged, lost and/or missing items will be charged at the current replacement cost (substitute equipment is not acceptable). Boxes, crates and laundry bags will be charged at £15.00 per box/crate/bag if damaged, missing or not returned (Approx cost for glasses is £1.50 each). We must be notified within 2 working days if any items are still on site or to be returned. After this time the items will be assumed lost and an invoice will be raised for replacement cost. Any outstanding items to be returned or outstanding replacement invoice to be paid are both subject to an extended hire charge. An additional collection charge will be applied if collection of missing item is required.
15. It is the responsibility of the hirer to keep all goods safe, dry & well packed in one area in order to enable drivers to collect on the agreed day. Please note if the furniture gets wet it causes unrepairable damage as it is not designed for this purpose. Customers will be charged at replacement cost, furthermore if business is lost due to damaged goods we reserve the right to charge for loss of income also.
16. The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the goods, from time of delivery until Oxford Event Hire Ltd. collects them.
17. Oxford Event Hire Ltd. accepts no liability for any injury to persons or property caused by the use of the goods and equipment hired.
18. All equipment provided by Oxford Event Hire Ltd. is at the Hirer’s risk. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure equipment is used by suitably trained and competent person(s).
19. The hirer shall fully indemnify Oxford Event Hire Ltd. in respect of any claims by any person whatsoever (including the hirer, his servants, agents or employees) for death or personal injury or damage to property caused by or in conjunction with or arising out of the use of hired items and in respect of all costs and charges arising under statute or common law or otherwise.
20. It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that the items hired are fully covered by his/her own insurance with regards to theft, loss, damage and public liability risks.
21. Goods are offered subject to remaining unless upon receipt of any order and, whilst we shall make every effort at all times to carry out all orders accepted, it must be a condition that we shall not be responsible for any loss sustained as the result of delay or non delivery caused by breakdown, accidents, labour disputes, fire, flood, abnormal weather conditions, or any other causes beyond our control.
22. By accepting these terms and conditions, the hirer declares they have complied with any legal requirements, including but not extensively of insurances, training, Health and Safety etc.
23. Linen is supplied subject to our Linen Terms & Conditions.
Equipment is hired on the above conditions only and the acceptance of equipment is acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.